Come hold my hand and play today the integrated way! I will be with you eternally, for the Storm's Embrace to be. And I know you need the world to be the perfect reality. And when we dream our songs so sure, we find that we believe!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

With a View, the Heart of Me and You!

I bless you. I keep you close to my heart. Come and play with monsters and we will show you how to tame. They are but little children, who think they need guilt and shame, but I say, it's put under and not to be thought of again. We have better things to do now, than walk this way again. Freedom and wisdom that's my only friends. I am the relative to all my world God brings. And now it's time to be good servants again.


I bless you. I keep you close to my heart. Each step that I walk, I think of your loving heart. And I know you are thinking how lonely you have become, but I say, relatives they are coming to bring us home again. Even though, we don't spill words but run inside the wind. We are here to flow with you, inside the flesh and soul again. We are bringing heaven and earth, to the rising sun again. Sow I bless you, every seed in you, that grows and grows and grows. Come lets bless you. Come lets skip to, the heartbeat with an eternal breath of wind. There we will find all that grows, will have a perfect radiant shine, because Magenta, is the center of the whole entire world of mine.

I bless the dancing of the light, and the dark that flow within. And we hope to say, that's the place, the Great Caretaker lives in Grace. And we are lucky stars like copper pennies that offer us release (water-electron discharge-relaxation) into the air. We know freedom and true lovers, who come sacred in all their wells (abundant waters). We will sail into joy if we put the old away, and begin, the heart of the new, the Golden Brotherhood of these days.

I bless you. The days are few I say. And I want you to know, the heart of all of your show. It's the way you move, while you dance like you should. It's the way, you're sure, even when all is not known. We have comfort in you, as you dance and sing as one. We try to emulate you, but we look upon the rising sun. And it's love that pours from you. And it's where we run and few, are as lucky as we are to know, the greatest show is always the horizon, in every part of this world.

I bless the setting and the snow (diamonds, the mathematical perfection). I bless the rising and the hoar (permaculture of diamonds, the crystalline stone river, like a geode or a crystalline agate growth inside enclosed in circumference). I bless the greatness and the small. I bless all them after all. I bless the streets of sin again. I bless most everything I can. I bless the ways, you summon me, to show me the way to liberty. Show me, the way to be warrior pure. For you are here to be the truth (crystal people, we speaking) and we are the door, Magenta (we speaking in space, not a moving door, but a passageway that delivers movement, the bridge over troubled waters, between two realms, a threshold and place to cleanse the flesh and the soul/bless before you cross over into the other realms) the Center of the World, who knows the sun, when it glows.

I bless you, when high and low. I bless you when all is stark. I bless you, and then I bless you, to say, that God (G_ah_d: the utterance of the voice, from heaven, that transmits. Story Sharing) is home. To say that God is home. To say, God is really home. Finally another day, to wake up and enjoy our ways, to be filled with love each day, to be responsible for only our hearts to play. There we find a new dawning day. There we walk into the hills of yesterday, to find new blossoms and forever rolling hills, to say, my magic has only begun to grow. To dance like you! (the magenta person). To move like you! (the magenta person). To have the magic in the rainbows! To have the soul and flesh at home within! To gift the greatest passage booking, to find a boat that sails in the winds. You will guide us and show us. You will be there too. You will show the world how, to have a perfect view. The rainbow at the horizon. The waterfall standing near. The animals and beasts are churning, on what's next to hear. We lie down in sweet meadows. We gift our hearts to God, and then we wake up refreshed again, to fight another day. To fight another day! To be the Rainbow Warrior, to fight for LOVING WAYS!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guardian Wilbur the Talking Tree for Willed One Whispering Silence


Wilbur means "desire a fortress".  He is the will of majesty.  He comes to pull the head out of me.  His name is Wilbur the Talking Tree, and he longs to be part of thee, but if you don't speak to the wind, then Wilbur will not come again.  He comes to hold your hand today, to teach you love in all your ways.  The deer came because he commanded to speak the journey of love's demands.  He sent the whispering command, to shed the light upon the land.  

He is place, the halls of justice claim waste upon, the shoulders of those who have no song! Place offers a space, that offer law of love, where you can go there, to be held in song, to whispering of branches that do long.

Hear the wind, in the sound, is a place.  That place is safe, for those without song, don't know souls, and they don't where to go, he offers a space, for them to contemplate the right way.

Silence in the storm, where Twin Deer Mother visioned you as silence.  Wilbur offers a place to contemplate.  Wilbur says, "Once you are there, I'll teach you the right way to go."  He is the one who brought the deer, the place to heal your heart.  The deer is medicine for you, Willed One Whispering Silence.  Come to be with me today, guarding you with a place, as you magenta person, you are place, the halls of the wind, to a safe place, that is how he guards you.

Hall of winds is where God lives.  The Jews call it the "house of winds".  Transmigrate the eternal circle, the hall of winds, and he offers you solace, when you follow the path of song.  Are you singing, song and dance?  Trust yourself in song!



Guardian Wilbur's Heart Song Sings to Willed One Whispering Silence, the halls of wind, the center of time.

Care about me, when I am down.  Swirl away that mighty frown.  Do you have to be so undone, when all you have to do is sing!

Care about you, when your down.  Carry a tune all around.  Come and be the sound of thee, morning glory that is me.  Why don't you see, the waves of make believe?  Why don't feel, the heart, that need you nil (avoid, to be nothing, but silence)?  I say, don't be glory if you don't believe, instead shed your heartbreak and show me how to fill.  Fill your heart up, with love every day.  Fill your heart up, and give it all away.  Don't you see my love is grown, from out of a tree (the law of love that unites separated bonds).  Don't you feel the whispering, that comes from me?

Care about me, won't you?  I am here to serve you. I want you to know, happiness is here for you.  Why don't you feel me, what must I do for you. I have been with you always, but you don't seek and believe.  I say, my heart knows glory, but you must share my heartbeat, and only when you realize that I must be part of the hive.

Care about me, won't you, the land a place of rescue, and law of love will accompany, when we share hearts of love.  Don't think one over the other. Instead think we are brothers, because the law is telling me, that we need share the land.  And I have come to warn you, the medicine, I have gifted.  And the deer will always show you, the way to open your heart. 

I say don't be lonely, because I come to hold thee.  And I will be here always, because my love is for you.  And I will always be here, because God always does fear, and those who believe in justice, will hold the hand of God.  And if you don't believe me, then you shall only conceive me, because the silence will fill you, when you don't have anywhere to go.  And I will be there and catch you.  I will be with you always, because my love is stable, the kind you seek each day. 

Care about me won't you, the place, that God holds near you, the place, we are not left alone, the place, we hold your heart.  And I say, that I love you, and we can be together, just remember I am with you, then you can call on me.  I am the Wilbur of Justice, the kind of love, that knows us, the kind of sadness that is forsaken, because we do not care.  But if you start to care for, the love of your brothers, then we will have a place for them to go, while they command.  They will have a place of silence, the meditating silence, the place we hold in refuge, the land that God gave to us. 

And I say, don't hide from me, instead, call me to you, because I come from justice, the tree that holds your heart.  And I will always be here.  And I will always care for, the land, of rolling rivers, the place, that God gifts to us.  And I say, care about me, the place we go together, the place, we hold the enemy, who calls us to command.  And when we hold our brother, the one who hates our Mother, then we will show them better, how to live upon the land.  And we will be the guidance, to show the hands of blindness, the way of salvation is brotherhood, the place, we hold their hands.  And I will be here longing, for better days of songing, and we can dance together, when we see the silence blowing away! (journey free in the winds of time)


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother who comes along, to bring the hearts together, when they do only whisper, to show the world of wonder, that song, does bring us along!


Warriors of the Earth  
 


Come and dance and sing a journey, find the joy inside your heart.  Won't you come and sing and dance with me your fondest part.  I will be with you always, because my heart longs for better days. And I can see, the heart of magic, when you come home inside your head.  Don't be cruel instead of find renewal in all you do and say, then you will be here in the land, where Brotherhood is all we do.  I will be here with you God, the heart of all who say "I could", and I know you will join me soon, as we learn how to dance and sing!  Come and dance and sing, join the heart of brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment