Come hold my hand and play today the integrated way! I will be with you eternally, for the Storm's Embrace to be. And I know you need the world to be the perfect reality. And when we dream our songs so sure, we find that we believe!

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings

With a View, the Heart of Me and You!

I bless you. I keep you close to my heart. Come and play with monsters and we will show you how to tame. They are but little children, who think they need guilt and shame, but I say, it's put under and not to be thought of again. We have better things to do now, than walk this way again. Freedom and wisdom that's my only friends. I am the relative to all my world God brings. And now it's time to be good servants again.


I bless you. I keep you close to my heart. Each step that I walk, I think of your loving heart. And I know you are thinking how lonely you have become, but I say, relatives they are coming to bring us home again. Even though, we don't spill words but run inside the wind. We are here to flow with you, inside the flesh and soul again. We are bringing heaven and earth, to the rising sun again. Sow I bless you, every seed in you, that grows and grows and grows. Come lets bless you. Come lets skip to, the heartbeat with an eternal breath of wind. There we will find all that grows, will have a perfect radiant shine, because Magenta, is the center of the whole entire world of mine.

I bless the dancing of the light, and the dark that flow within. And we hope to say, that's the place, the Great Caretaker lives in Grace. And we are lucky stars like copper pennies that offer us release (water-electron discharge-relaxation) into the air. We know freedom and true lovers, who come sacred in all their wells (abundant waters). We will sail into joy if we put the old away, and begin, the heart of the new, the Golden Brotherhood of these days.

I bless you. The days are few I say. And I want you to know, the heart of all of your show. It's the way you move, while you dance like you should. It's the way, you're sure, even when all is not known. We have comfort in you, as you dance and sing as one. We try to emulate you, but we look upon the rising sun. And it's love that pours from you. And it's where we run and few, are as lucky as we are to know, the greatest show is always the horizon, in every part of this world.

I bless the setting and the snow (diamonds, the mathematical perfection). I bless the rising and the hoar (permaculture of diamonds, the crystalline stone river, like a geode or a crystalline agate growth inside enclosed in circumference). I bless the greatness and the small. I bless all them after all. I bless the streets of sin again. I bless most everything I can. I bless the ways, you summon me, to show me the way to liberty. Show me, the way to be warrior pure. For you are here to be the truth (crystal people, we speaking) and we are the door, Magenta (we speaking in space, not a moving door, but a passageway that delivers movement, the bridge over troubled waters, between two realms, a threshold and place to cleanse the flesh and the soul/bless before you cross over into the other realms) the Center of the World, who knows the sun, when it glows.

I bless you, when high and low. I bless you when all is stark. I bless you, and then I bless you, to say, that God (G_ah_d: the utterance of the voice, from heaven, that transmits. Story Sharing) is home. To say that God is home. To say, God is really home. Finally another day, to wake up and enjoy our ways, to be filled with love each day, to be responsible for only our hearts to play. There we find a new dawning day. There we walk into the hills of yesterday, to find new blossoms and forever rolling hills, to say, my magic has only begun to grow. To dance like you! (the magenta person). To move like you! (the magenta person). To have the magic in the rainbows! To have the soul and flesh at home within! To gift the greatest passage booking, to find a boat that sails in the winds. You will guide us and show us. You will be there too. You will show the world how, to have a perfect view. The rainbow at the horizon. The waterfall standing near. The animals and beasts are churning, on what's next to hear. We lie down in sweet meadows. We gift our hearts to God, and then we wake up refreshed again, to fight another day. To fight another day! To be the Rainbow Warrior, to fight for LOVING WAYS!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Christmas Story


In September 1960, I woke up one morning with six hungry babies and just 75 cents in my pocket.  Their father was gone.  The boys ranged from three months to seven years; their sister was two.  Their Dad had never been much more than a presence they feared.  Whenever they heard his tires crunch on the gravel driveway they would scramble to hide under their beds.

He did manage to leave $15 a week to buy groceries. Now that he had decided to leave, there would be no more beatings, but no food either. If there was a welfare system in effect in southern Indiana at that time, I certainly knew nothing about it.

I scrubbed the kids until they looked brand new and then put on my best homemade dress, loaded them into the rusty old 51 Chevy and drove off to find a job.  The seven of us went to every factory, store and restaurant in our small town.  No luck.

The kids stayed crammed into the car and tried to be quiet while I tried to convince who ever would listen that I was willing to learn or do anything. I had to have a job. Still no luck. The last place we went to, just a few miles out of town, was an old Root Beer Barrel drive-in that had been converted to a truck stop.  It was called the Big Wheel.

An old lady named Granny owned the place and she peeked out of the window from time to time at all those kids.  She needed someone on the graveyard shift, 11 at night until seven in the morning. She paid 65 cents an hour, and I could start that night.

I raced home and called the teenager down the street that baby-sat for people.  I bargained with her to come and sleep on my sofa for a dollar a night.  She could arrive with her pajamas on and the kids would already be asleep.  This seemed like a good arrangement to her, so we made a deal.

That night when the little ones and I knelt to say our prayers, we all thanked God for finding Mommy a job. And so I started at the Big Wheel. When I got home in the mornings I woke the baby-sitter up and sent her home with one dollar of my tip money-- fully half of what I averaged every night.

As the weeks went by, heating bills added a strain to my meager wage. The tires on the old Chevy had the consistency of penny balloons and began to leak. I had to fill them with air on the way to work and again every morning before I could go home.

One bleak fall morning, I dragged myself to the car to go home and found four tires in the back seat. New tires!  There was no note, no nothing, just those beautiful brand new tires.  Had angels taken up residence in Indiana ? I wondered.

I made a deal with the local service station. In exchange for his mounting the new tires, I would clean up his office.  I remember it took me a lot longer to scrub his floor than it did for him to do the tires.

I was now working six nights instead of five and it still wasn't enough. Christmas was coming and I knew there would be no money for toys for the kids. I found a can of red paint and started repairing and painting some old toys. Then I hid them in the basement so there would be something for Santa to deliver on Christmas morning. Clothes were a worry too. I was sewing patches on top of patches on the boys pants and soon they would be too far gone to repair. 


On Christmas Eve the usual customers were drinking coffee in the Big Wheel. There were the truckers, Les, Frank, and Jim, and a state trooper named Joe.  A few musicians were hanging around after a gig at the Legion and were dropping nickels in the pinball machine. The regulars all just sat around and talked through the wee hours of the morning and then left to get home before the sun came up.

When it was time for me to go home at seven o'clock on Christmas morning, to my amazement, my old battered Chevy was filled full to the top with boxes of all shapes and sizes.  I quickly opened the driver's side door, crawled inside and kneeled in the front facing the back seat. Reaching back, I pulled off the lid of the top box.

Inside was whole case of little blue jeans, sizes 2-10! I looked inside another box: It was full of shirts to go with the jeans.  Then I peeked inside some of the other boxes. There was candy and nuts and bananas and bags of groceries. There was an enormous ham for baking, and canned vegetables and potatoes.  There was pudding and Jell-O and cookies, pie filling and flour. There was whole bag of laundry supplies and cleaning items.  And there were five toy trucks and one beautiful little doll.

As I drove back through empty streets as the sun slowly rose on the most amazing Christmas Day of my life, I was sobbing with gratitude.  And I will never forget the joy on the faces of my little ones that precious morning.

 

Yes, there were angels in Indiana that long-ago December. And they all hung out at the Big Wheel truck stop.... THE POWER OF PRAYER. I believe that God only gives three answers to prayer:

1. 'Yes!'
2. 'Not yet.'
3. 'I have something better in mind.'

God still sits on the throne, and it's you! "I am"


Brought to you by Willed One Whispering Silence


Warriors of the Earth  
 
 

Come and dance and sing a journey, find the joy inside your heart. Won't you come and sing and dance with me your fondest part. I will be with you always, because my heart longs for better days. And I can see, the heart of magic, when you come home inside your head. Don't be cruel instead of find renewal in all you do and say, then you will be here in the land, where Brotherhood is all we do. I will be here with you God, the heart of all who say "I could", and I know you will join me soon, as we learn how to dance and sing! Come and dance and sing, join the heart of brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment